Welcome!

Snoopdog

Just a heads up, I had this subgroup created because there are quite a few reefers in the Mobile, Al area and we really need one for the gulf coast. I would think this would include Pascagoula, Gautier, Baldwin County, Mobile, Pensacola.

I originally ran MBRK but the formal club dissolved after quite a bad hurricane where many of us lost power for quite too long. I would love to see the reefers in this area reorganize and combine efforts.

Looking to get back into in now since Katrina. Doesn't look like there is much local interest. I lost my old username here where I joined in 2001.

Anyone out there?

Looking to get back into in now since Katrina. Doesn't look like there is much local interest. I lost my old username here where I joined in 2001.

Anyone out there?

Just here wishing? I have done that a few times, wish I had done it more so that I would have my original username.

I finally got back in this year, two months ago. I have a Red Sea Max e260 as my new tank. MBRK is back up and going but I intentionally removed all of the old users and post. There have been so many changes to security and I doubt original users even have access to some of their old email addressed, so this seemed better to start fresh. Same old url https://mbrk.com

Hey Phisher, the board just looked too barren. I am currently importing in all of the old post and pictures. If you do not know your old login info let me know. I should have everything ironed out by midday Monday.

You still have access to that email account? I no longer like how the forums and subforums are organized, but I also need to consider there is a lot of archived data on MBRK. I am going to sketch out a new design and get it all organized.

Last edited:
Back