Well.....

I really do just want to keep it simple. Maybe a pair of clowns and a clown goby. Then for corals just lps and zoas.

Touche!!! And the win goes to Mike. "had to look up how to spell that" 300 sitting in the garage with every piece of equipment I need to set it up. Lights, sump, Several new pumps, skimmer, ect. Plus lots I will prob never use.

I still have the rock for that, some small eggcrate,Mixed saltwater , a used MJ 400..etc.FREE!
Between everyone on the forum we can help you get this thing up and running !
tell me when you can cruise by

Last edited:
Got some work done on the stand. Well built a whole new frame because the 1x4s I originally used were pretty warped so I opted for select pine and 3/4" ply. I'm digging the way it's coming along. Made a neat little electrical compartment, and I'm not ruling out the use of a sump in the near future, it'll be a little sump but ohwell. More to come soon.

Thanks man. Got a few more pieces to cut but these dang mosquitos have won for the day and I'm not about zika.

Mike,

I honestly think you should drill that tank now that it is empty. It will be much worse later and you are already talking about a possible sump.

I have diamond drill bits for two sizes that you are welcomed to use.

Back