Well.....

Well so much running a hob filter. Still need to drill it but definitely happy with the decision of going with a sump.

I know there has been one offer already, but I have diamond holesaws you are welcome to use, sizes for glass holes 700you kit and 3/4 return. Also have a few 1.5" bulkheads, but those are probably too big

Got the tank drilled and mounted the overflow box. Big thanks to snake for the RKE, stoked to have a controller for this build.

Thanks Mike. Thanks again for letting me borrow the drill. So rfalvey89 also gave me some black egg crate along with the rock. So I made a top out of it and mounted the controller. Please don't pay attention to the paint on the wall. The walls will be painted before this thing gets running.

Doing a few things to the stand today. Finishing closing off the electrical area and add the trim pieces. It's really starting to coming together nicely and should look great when it's painted.

I am just about ready to set up my 200dd so you can sell that one and buy my 60😉.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Big thanks to TURKLET0N for helping me out today. Got all of the pieces of wood for the stand cut and in place. Now it's just time to prep it and get some color on it.

Back