West Tn Frag Swap

sperry

Premium Member
Updates will be posted at http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=378

image001.jpg

and the raffle are>>>>>>>>>>

www.gulfaquaria.com gift certificate amount TBA

www.Zoanuts.com gift certificate amount TBA

Premium Aquatics is donating a $25.00 web certificate www.premiumaquatics.com

Kermits: prize TBA ( stayed tuned) And they too will be offering anyone with a Frag Swap hand stamp a 10% discount on anything in the store all weekend.

Memfish: is donating a 70 Gallon Deep Sea Aquatics Reef Ready Tank, Stand, and Canopy. And they are also going to offer anyone with a Frag Swap hand stamp a 10% discount on anything in the store all weekend.

www.current-usa.com /Donating #1120 Nova Extreme 4x24w T5HO fixture retail value $200.

www.premiumcoral.com donated a $99 gift certificate

Make Fish Smile a prize with $200 value

Doctors Foster and Smith a $25.00 gift certificate

www.virginiacoralfarms.com Prize TBA

Air Water & Ice 4-$25.00 certificates

www.Reef-Nutrition.com
4 bags, each containing 1 each of our products. Each bag will have a $75 value.

Club member OneReef is donating a $20 gift certificate from Reef Science

Thank you to all the above sponsors for helping our Frag Swap be a success we look forward to seeing lots of you on this day

Frag Swap LOCATION CHANGE

Frag Swap LOCATION CHANGE

We'll the space that was given to us to do the Swap at has been leased out to a business.
Richard got busy and found us another space and I actually think it is better. It is at 966 June. It is just after the poplar I 240 loop behind Wendy's. It is a two story white building with a big for lease sign on the top ( used to be a liquor store). We will only have to use the bottom floor and it will flow better than the other space. This one is more open.

Now the bad news for those of you planning to get water from Memfish they will not be next door any more so you may have to rethink your water.
Parking is a little more limited so I am asking that those that come early to set up once your stuff is unloaded if you could park your car on June on the side to help open parking space up for shoppers. I would not recomend using Wendy's space as it may make them upset.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Hi I am a member of North Alabama Reef Club and was wondering if we could attend your frag swap. If so where is the new location?

Thanks,
Monica

Everyone is welcome

964 June Rd
Memphis, TN 38119-3702
search it on map quest
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Memphis+&state=TN&address=964+June
maybe the above link will work for you

You will see Wendy’s on the corner. The building we are in is behind Wendy’s. It is white and two story building with a very large for rent sign on it. Call me if you get lost and maybe someone around me can give you directions. I’ll get you lost. LOL, We have yard signs with arrows. I am not sure if they will be out Friday. They will be out 1st Sat am. I’ll try for some blue balloons on the street sign.

Malisa 901-359-2199

Back