Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

I got new CORALS!! :dance: They are acclimating right now. I got German Blue Polyp Digi, ORA Green Polyp Birdsnest, Blasto, and snails. Will post pictures later today.

Here are the pictures like I promised.
German Blue Polyp Digi
Picture1356.jpg

ORA Green Polyp Birdsnest
Picture1350.jpg

Blasto
Picture1368.jpg

Snail that's in my hand.
Picture1339.jpg

My Tubs Blue Polyp Birds Nest has 10 new baby branches and I only had it for 13 days!! :dance: Here are a few before and after shots.

BEFORE
November 05, 2008
Picture1227-1.jpg

AFTER
November 18, 2008
Picture1436.jpg

Here are a few more before and after shots.

TEC Forest Fire Digi
BEFORE
November 05, 2008
Picture1212.jpg

AFTER
November 18, 2008
Picture1424.jpg

Sweet Tooth Micro
BEFORE
November 05, 2008
Picture1215-1.jpg

AFTER
November 18, 2008
Picture1431.jpg

Nice tank, I have this same one, my aquascaping and coral collection are not nearly as nice.

BTW - I have often wondered what does ORA mean? Like "ORA Green Polyp Birdsnest"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13777872#post13777872 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jdokos
Nice tank, I have this same one, my aquascaping and coral collection are not nearly as nice.

BTW - I have often wondered what does ORA mean? Like "ORA Green Polyp Birdsnest"
Thanks!! :D ORA stands for: Oceans, Reefs and Aquarium.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13781314#post13781314 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bladeruner143
Everything looks pretty good Moses. What's that red chalice you got there?

Thanks!! :D Its a Lava Flow Chalice. :D

Looking good man! That rare frag pack you got is SICK! You scored with the live rock as well. You've got really nice growth as well. I would tell you to slow down and let everything grow out, but I'd be a hypocrite if I gave that advice ;).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13782835#post13782835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mikey Donuts
Looking good man! That rare frag pack you got is SICK! You scored with the live rock as well. You've got really nice growth as well. I would tell you to slow down and let everything grow out, but I'd be a hypocrite if I gave that advice ;).
Thanks!! Yeah, your right, I need to let everything grow out! lol

Well, I added one RIO 800 powerhead. The SPS love the extra flow. I'll post a FTS before I start taking out the softies and putting them into the 8 gallon biocube and replacing them with all the SPS that are in the sand bed.

Back