Western_reefers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

Ok, I just came back from the LFS and got a baby Maroon clownfish that's about 3/4 of an inch. Will post pictures later today.

Here is a picture of the new couple! The old one I had for more than a year and a half. When I put them both in at the same time, they both paired up within seconds! Oh yeah, the little new one was like, dancing? or something near the big one?
Picture1296.jpg

Ok. So, this is what I ordered. 2 clams that will come tomorrow(1 Crocea and 1 Maxima), green polyped toadstool that will come on Wednesday or Thursday, a large SPS frag pack that has 12 SPS:green A. Abrolhensis, Incredible Hulk acro, A. Desalwii, ULTRA green birdsnest, A. Turaki, Hot Pink Birdsnest, Purple Polyp Birdsnest, Purple tip Acro (A. Nana?), SUPER PINK chalice, Tyree Blue chalice, Pink and Green Chalice, and Blue with green eyes chalice.:dance:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12896513#post12896513 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by temec_luver
ordered from where????

The SPS frag pack is from here and the toad stool and clams are from another forum.

Hi, Kev from Uk here, just bought my 28G today, just some LR and a few pulse coral frags at the minute, they werent doing that good in my 100g tank with 4 ft T5 white and actinic, also I got a refractometer thrown in, my original hydrometer said all was spot on, I used the refrac and it said 1.030!!!! do you think that is why my pulse were lazy expanding?
I will update later, you guys in the U.S. are so lucky paying the prices I have seen on here, we are twice the price.
A big up to Pier Aquatics in Wigan, great shop and have been so helpful to me.

Back