What are these zoas?

jenghes

Premium Member
I have had these for a while. I really like them for a orange / brown / grey zoa. I have never seen any one post a pic like them. I really like 'em. Are people too embarrassed to show off their brown zoas?

browneagleeye.jpg

Hehe... brown is a color too, y'know :)

I do have some like that... maybe with a little green and yellow mixed in too. Guess I'll do pics sometime.

They look real nice to me..I see at least 5 diffrent colors.

Meh I aint never been one to follow fads. Who cares about blue ones? In a month or so it will be red or purple or whatever.

I just started my softy tank and added my second bunch/colony today. One is brown with a bit of orange (they were realy brown when I bought em,gaining some color now) and the ones I bought today are green/blueish/teal colored.

Ill post a pic in a bit after my camera battery charges up.

Hers the one I got today. Picture aint that great I have a heck of a time editing it to fit the 50 bit limit.

117998Yellowpop.JPG

Fads.... F'em.... I got these... not sure what kind of zoa's... but cool nontheless

DSC01379.jpg

ugly = character

Hey OMNI2226..... if you put your pictures onto photobucket.com then add them into your post you don't have to worry about the 50K limit

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7190975#post7190975 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mvandepeer
Fads.... F'em.... I got these... not sure what kind of zoa's... but cool nontheless

DSC01379.jpg

ugly = character

Hey OMNI2226..... if you put your pictures onto photobucket.com then add them into your post you don't have to worry about the 50K limit

I've got some similar to those - not my favorite but they go like hotcakes at frag swaps.

limegreen.jpg

Back