Coral Beauty With Corals?

Protandrous niña

I am working on a stocking list for my 50 gallon aquarium, and I have been considering a coral beauty angelfish. I am planning on having only leather corals and 'shrooms for sessile invertebrates, and I have read from various sources that lps, zoas, and clams are really the only species that coral beauties will nip at. However, because coral beauties are angelfish and each fish has their own personality, I wanted to check to see if other people had thoughts on coral beauties with corals.

Thanks for any advice

I am working on a stocking list for my 50 gallon aquarium, and I have been considering a coral beauty angelfish. I am planning on having only leather corals and 'shrooms for sessile invertebrates, and I have read from various sources that lps, zoas, and clams are really the only species that coral beauties will nip at. However, because coral beauties are angelfish and each fish has their own personality, I wanted to check to see if other people had thoughts on coral beauties with corals.

Thanks for any advice
The one I had many years ago never touched any corals. He was a model citizen that got along with everything in the tank.

Like you said, it’s up to the individual fish. Generally speaking, if you keep them fat and happy, there’s not much to worry about

Back