what ate your flatwoms?

blackthunda77

Im having an outbreak of flatworms. the reddish brown ones. Im going to siphon out as many as i can next time i do a water change, but what fish have you guys had luck with. I heard that six line wrasse and madarins are good o im considering getting one, or maybe both. any opinions?

Any fish you want. Still use flat worm exit. I had a 6 line when mine showed up. Fish may pick at them but never seen one completely remove them.

I hate to agree with everyone else on this but I had to go the Flat Worm Exit route. I bought a Mandarin with no effects on the flatworms and I also bought a Sixline to no avail. As with a lot of things in this hobby it is hit or miss with the natural means. If you go the Flat Worm Exit route make sure to go by the directions becuse when they die they can pollute a tank very quickly. HTH
Steve

six line doesnt seem to be touching them so i think im going to siphon as many out as possible in the iddle of the day cuz it seems like thats when there out in full force, and then im going to add the exit to kill the remaining that i cant reach witht he siphon tube

Back