What can be rented/borrowed from TBRC?

CuzzA

I know the club has a book library, par meter and a few other things, but is there an inventory list of all the things that are available? In particular large poly tanks.

Thanks man. I need to transport 100 plus gallons so I don't think that would fly unless it has a lid. I have a trailer and perhaps I could just secure some plywood to the top as a lid. Hmmm. I may take you up on the offer. I'll let you know.

Thanks man. I need to transport 100 plus gallons so I don't think that would fly unless it has a lid. I have a trailer and perhaps I could just secure some plywood to the top as a lid. Hmmm. I may take you up on the offer. I'll let you know.

Might be easier to temp setup an ro unit where u need the water for a day or two and make it on site. Good luck

I thought about that, but it's for the office build which would mean it could only be done on Sunday and It would have to be baby sat as I can't risk a flood. Plus there could be issues with pressure and long runs.

Discovery Aquatics is essentially down the street and they can deliver water. I may just pay the premium and go that route and have it pumped in and be done with it.

We do not have anything that would have a lid. We do have a very large cattle trough among the books, parmeters, & mojano wand.

Thanks. I've got everything squared away. But as the ole saying goes, "If you never asked, you'd never know". :)

Back