What do you think about this for refugium ?

I did when in Michigan and had a basement for my sump area. I diverted flow for slow and did mangroves, macro, and dead sand area (changed level to replicate high tide low tide). I actually enjoyed it as much as my display tank up stairs but low tide got to be to smelly. Definitely fun

I would be worried about the strength of this particular model since it is made to be buried. What do you think of the rubermaid stock tanks? Much stronger walls and available at Tractor Supply.

I did when in Michigan and had a basement for my sump area. I diverted flow for slow and did mangroves, macro, and dead sand area (changed level to replicate high tide low tide). I actually enjoyed it as much as my display tank up stairs but low tide got to be to smelly. Definitely fun

Yeah, low tides a bit*h , lol

I would be worried about the strength of this particular model since it is made to be buried. What do you think of the rubermaid stock tanks? Much stronger walls and available at Tractor Supply.

I was looking at those, might go check them out Saturday.

The rubbermaids are used pretty widely in the industry for look down tanks and sumps and whatever. Very sturdy.

Used all the time. That's basically what coral coral uses for all ther frag tanks but on a much larger scale. U have have never been there take a drive and look at what they did. Not refuge but all the same. If u have the room it should be a great refuge

Back