What happened here?

My son just asked me if there is a reef conference coming up. I told him I'm not sure if they are doing them anymore, or if CMAS is even a thing anymore

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I think the club, if it still exists, moved its' web presence to one of the other reef forums.

shows and swaps

shows and swaps

I keep a current list going on *********...of the ones I know about.
Still go to quite a few
Guess they don't like the name.....of the other reef site...

This was actually a thriving group with lots of laughs. Many friendships made. We ran outings to local fish stores and held dinner meetups afterwards. Unfortunately there were a few that didn't like the joking around combined with some mods that banned some of the most active members on here. It slowly turned into a used car lot for fish and corals.

;n32362621 said:
This was actually a thriving group with lots of laughs. Many friendships made. We ran outings to local fish stores and held dinner meetups afterwards. Unfortunately there were a few that didn't like the joking around combined with some mods that banned some of the most active members on here. It slowly turned into a used car lot for fish and corals.

TRUTH!!!! Well said, absolute loss because of thin skinned individuals. They said "Then go somewhere else"..........so we did.

I'm sorry to hear that. I would like to welcome the group back if anyone is interested.

Back