What to name these?

vietcu

New75032.jpg

I named them Smashing Pumpkins because didn't find a name for them in the zoaid site. The inside is really orange, the picture doesn't show but it is. Is there something like this out there that I don't know the name to?

save us all the trouble and don't name them, I hate all these names people slap on everything these days, I would name them orange zoos with brown skirt.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13976319#post13976319 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sjfishguy
save us all the trouble and don't name them, I hate all these names people slap on everything these days, I would name them orange zoos with brown skirt.

Hey buddy if you don't like names to your zoas then don't name them. I ask on this site if anyone know what names these are, not to be criticize by you for naming them. I find that naming zoas to be easier for me to remember them by. And by the way this forum is for zoa identification am I correct? If you can't help please keep comments to yourself thanks.

Name them Brown and Orange people eaters and sell them for $1000 for 5 polyps...lol

Smashing Pumpkins is a good name, what about Harvest Suns? Rusty Hubcaps might work too but with that name I will only give $1.50 a head.

I just thought of something, if you do name them Smashing Pumpkins you might have to give Billy Corgan $1 everytime you sell one.

I think there called BrownOuts...will try and find the pic again. I have some just like that but more lighter with yellow tone in the mid.

Eswgato, want another rogue :) for the horde!

Back