What your rarest Zoanthid?

Ding2Dong, Let me know when your fragging those Mohawks... I miss mine :(

Keith, I didn't see those rainbows, do you have a frag of those for sale?

Don't know how rare or what they are called, but this is what I got. If anyone wants to trade let me know, I can always make a frag.

zoo1.jpg

zoo2.jpg

zoo3.jpg

zoo4.jpg

zoo5.jpg

zoo6.jpg

What kind of light do you keep them in? Higher or lower in the tank?

mine are under PCs, 1 96w quad and 2 36w. I have them all over, from the sand to the top of my rockwork.

Think my rarest right now is my "Safecrackers" let's see if I have a pic...

P1020057.jpg

I'll have to see if I have a closer pic...that's the only one I had on Photobucket right now. Gonna start fragging them as soon as I have a well established colony....started with about 5 and now there's about 20 or so.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12266063#post12266063 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by d9sccr
Nice zoas. Do you have a pic of the top one under "normal" lighting condition?
crappy pic, but most that i take tend to be anyways

003.jpg

i have the pic on my dc but it wont resize it for rc im working on it....... but mine looks just like the 4th pic of envy orange on zoaid.com

I really like the green ones

You can use photobucket.com, then just copy and past the image code when you post

my stupid digital camera isnt working!!! But these are my rarest..... envy orange, safecrackers, ppe, rpe, ope, intergalactic pe, chameleon pe, midnightskies pe, pink elephants, lunar eclipse, armaggedons, aog, rainbows, milky ways, and purple deaths

Back