Where can I find the "Dynamic" T5 ballasts?

Horace

The Grim Reefer posted that he used a spec T5 ballast made by "Dynamic" and it posted better numbers than did the workhorse ballast so I was trying to get my hands on one. Please let me know where I can find one. I have had no luck at the standard places lighting parts are sold. Thx guys.

Why are both IceCap and ReefGeek being so slow in posting information about this product? I can't understand what the motivation here is.

We only have a 1 or 2 lamp, 54-watt T-5 HO ballast now. When we have the whole line, they'll be readily available.
Andy

Thanks Andy. Are these ballast as (or more) efficient than 660's? I think you (IceCap) will find that with energy costs increasing more reefkeepers are concerned about efficiency. The Triad's have a >0.98 power factor and they are only $40 from ReefGeek; how will these Dynamic ballasts be marketed? Is it a me too (which is fine), or more efficient, or cheaper (doubtful right), or what? Any preview as to what to expect? I'm sure you guys have something interesting in mind given recent/upcoming product launches.

Thanks,
Chris

TGR had posted favorable head to head comparisons before his untimely departure. We believe it's a better product.

Andy

Back