Where did everyone go?

I got out of the hobby for a long time, but I’m getting back into it. I’m not a big fan of social media and always enjoyed the RC platform. I look forward to being more active in this reefing community.

I got out of the hobby for a long time, but I’m getting back into it. I’m not a big fan of social media and always enjoyed the RC platform. I look forward to being more active in this reefing community.
Wow, a blast from the past. How the heck have you been?

IMO if you want fact Based info, RC is the place for that

If You want opinion without experience, the newest trends/fads and to be popular cause you have a bright tank that glows blue and grows algae, look elsewhere

RC has always been a source of valuable info
I’m Glad it’s still alive and well

Last edited:
FB etc divided the hobbyists into FB simple picture lovers, and Forum in-depth info lovers. But one thing is the FB reach will bring more new people in.

Wow, a blast from the past. How the heck have you been?
Hey Griss, I’ve been well. I got to a point in my life where I can finally get back into the hobby. Man, technology in reefkeeping sure has change. I feel like a newby😂

Glad you’re back buddy. Feel free to ask questions on all the new stuff. There’s a good group here with a lot of knowledge. I’m still running old school with MH, etc.

Back