Where is everyone???

The fact that there isn't anymore stores around CT has made allot leave the hobby for sure. Lots going on in the industry especially with the darn coral bans.

All the good stores were always in mass besides the very few that were in ct that were pretty good really been down hill since the loss of puppy center

Tweaked what’s some good face book clubs or sites I can check out

Well definitely follow OSA out of RI. They do some awesome stuff and live sales, best store around. One of my best boys from our FUPA group Kris runs that shop and it shows! He's been running stores throughout CT for almost a decade and when they picked him up that place blew up! Your eyes will pop out of your head going to that shop... not kidding.

A lot of action on social media. There is a ton of hardcore CT reefers there. Search around and you will be pleased Ron. A lot of new and old reefers are there

Well definitely follow OSA out of RI. They do some awesome stuff and live sales, best store around. One of my best boys from our FUPA group Kris runs that shop and it shows! He's been running stores throughout CT for almost a decade and when they picked him up that place blew up! Your eyes will pop out of your head going to that shop... not kidding.

Thank you

Back