Where is everyone?

That’s too bad…it’s almost like everyone forgot this exists. I’ll admit is harder to login, making me not want go through the steps.

I used to login via Tapatalk with just a couple taps but since that functionality has been pulled, I have to type in the website, login, and scroll several pages to get to the SoCal page.

Anyways, hope they come back

That’s too bad…it’s almost like everyone forgot this exists. I’ll admit is harder to login, making me not want go through the steps.

I used to login via Tapatalk with just a couple taps but since that functionality has been pulled, I have to type in the website, login, and scroll several pages to get to the SoCal page.

I understand. We're working on adding better functionality. I hope so too.

The font is so small, I can't even read it anymore with my bad eye sight. And I can't seem to figure out how to get the font to stay large.

For some reason the Southern California Reefers forum doesn’t show in tapatalk and I haven’t been receiving updates. I only use tapatalk since I can receive updates through all forums I follow.

I'm here and don't have any problems. Of course I don't know what "tapatalk" is and no one else my age does either. :unsure:

Last edited:
For some reason the Southern California Reefers forum doesn’t show in tapatalk and I haven’t been receiving updates. I only use tapatalk since I can receive updates through all forums I follow.
Tapatalk isn't supported with the new software. You can enable email notifications for watched forums and threads.

I understand. We're working on adding better functionality. I hope so too.

sorry to bump an old thread but I noticed this weekend that the tapatalk functionality wasn't complete. I could find stickied messages but not new threads and certainly couldn't post any.

Is there another app or option for mobile access? I'm going to try to keep my log going for my current tank(s) but mobile functionality sure helps with uploading picture updates etc.

(it's funny to think that when I first got into this I took all my pictures with a Sony DSC S75 I believe digital camera, transferred files to a very large tower PC, uploaded them to a fileshare website like photobucket, then drug them over to the forums...ahahaha)

Back