where to buy cheato online?

I knew this was eventually going to happen. After the hobby settles in on a very easily produced natural product someone decides to cash in on it.

I'm actually surprised a lot of fish stores haven't jumped on the bandwagon as well.

As easily as Chaeto is produced anything over $10 is ridiculous.
Sean T has a fair price for it.

sean , id like some asap, whats your paypal................ill even send $15 for a nice wad....................as my fuge is completely empty and im having an outbreak in my tank................ive tried chaeto twice but its slowly melted away using melevs light , im going to try this lights of america light i found in another thread with a new batch see what happens..............

The bulbs (3200k and the 5000k version) in Melev's thread should be enough to keep Chaeto alive at the very least. You might look into other causes of your chaeto dying.

Anyone else looking for some, just look in the forums classifieds. Always someone selling some, usually just for shipping costs or even giving away free locally.

When I ran a fuge I gave it to locals free. It's for phosphate and nutrient reduction so you have to trim once it grow and get rid of it. I've never understood why people buy it when so many people need to get rid of anyways.

Just be forewarned that when you get chaeto from other tanks, you also get their hitchhikers and pest. I've seen aiptasia and AEFW sneak into people's tanks on chaeto.

Back