Where to buy cool macro algae?

SoloChromis

I'm trying to stock my new 60g with an assortment of macro algae, but I'm finding it hard to track down anything other than the common species (cheato, caleurpa, ulva). I'm wondering if anyone here knows a good online vendor to order some of the more exotic, less common macro algae, such as string of pearls, blue ochtodes, blue scroll, tufted joint algae etc. Thanks guys :beer:

Try the coral propagation forums here. There's a few people selling macro "starter packs"- I'm actually waiting on a transaction now!

There's enough of us on this forum that can help you out. Between Phobos2deimos and myself I'm sure we could help you get what your looking for..

^ yeah I will be hitting up fellow Marco junkies for some here soon.

OP you live in FL man go snorkeling or diving for some. then share, after all sharing is caring...haha

I lived in Hawaii I was always geeking out on the Marco... some amazing blues scrolls there.

I'm trying to stock my new 60g with an assortment of macro algae, but I'm finding it hard to track down anything other than the common species (cheato, caleurpa, ulva). I'm wondering if anyone here knows a good online vendor to order some of the more exotic, less common macro algae, such as string of pearls, blue ochtodes, blue scroll, tufted joint algae etc. Thanks guys :beer:
message me i got some

FinAquatics and esquire805,

I need some caulerpa brachypus and red gracilaria. Do you have any for sale at the moment? What do you charge? Shipped to Sacramento, CA 95828

Paul

Back