75 Gallon Seahorse & Macro Algae Display

You asked for it!

You asked for it!

Heres a few seahorse pictures for your!

yellowseahorse.jpg

What do you dose regularly? I dose iron, ions to raise magnesium and strontium. I have iodine but since I do 33% water change every week i haven't been dosing that or calcium figuring the salt will provide enough. I just wondered if I am dosing enough for my macros.

What do you dose regularly? I dose iron, ions to raise magnesium and strontium. I have iodine but since I do 33% water change every week i haven't been dosing that or calcium figuring the salt will provide enough. I just wondered if I am dosing enough for my macros.

I dose with basically the same stuff

75chemicals.jpg

Yep, we are dosing pretty much the same stuff. Thanks for the info. I bet you see a lot of courtship dances? My goodness, your tank must be full of fry all the time! My single pair produce fry almost every month, although some times she misses his pouch. I give the fry to a lfs owner as I don't want to be tied down now that it is almost summer.

Not yet honestly. I'm hoping to see them produce some fry.

Once they start, I hope my Molly miller doesn't eat them... Mine seems to be pretty food aggressive and territorial from time to time.

Had a minor issue in my other tank yesterday and had to rescue my percula clownfish. So they have been temporarily added to the seahorse tank until I fix the issue in my 40 gallon tank.

Attachments

• clownfish.jpg
    clownfish.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
HELL yeah!!
I have a 75 is storage I sooo wanna do A SH marco tank. but no dount i will move agian at some point to i went with 2 smaller tanks a 20L macro and a 40br mixed reef.

but once the 20L grows out I just might have to set up my 75!

man so inspring!!!!

Your tank really has a beautiful macroscape :D
What do you use to trim? Any problems with things rusting or do you thoroughly rinse your tools?

Are you still not using a filter for the tank? How are you getting enough flow without a filter other than power heads

Back