Where to get 6100 driver

sbabs

I could not find this part on the tunze web site. Anyone know where I can get this part?

Thanks,
Steve

they don't sell them from tunze anymore they are outdated. your best bet is to ask in the WTB forum. rodger can I think make you a deal on an upgrade to a diff. pump also.

Yes, driver 7240.270 is only available used, they have been out of stock/production since early 2010. We do offer upgrade 6100.015 as an upgrade to the 6105 if you are unable to find a good used driver.

Yes, driver 7240.270 is only available used, they have been out of stock/production since early 2010. We do offer upgrade 6100.015 as an upgrade to the 6105 if you are unable to find a good used driver.

Thanks Roger,
Can you tell me what the upgrade costs, and how I go about that should I choose it?

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Roger,
So does this mean that I could simply send you my complete 6100 with non functioning driver, and get a 6105 for 200 dollars?

That is correct. The retofit kits are temporarily out of stock, but we expect more in a couple weeks.

Also does this upgrade deal still apply? I have a 6100 (not sure of exact model number at the moment) that i'd like to upgrade if possible

Back