where to get gorgoians?

Devaji108

OK so I have been out of the hobby for about 2 years now...
I move around to much for a reef. I have always wanted to do a macro gorgonian
LPS tank.

I have a link on my old computer of where to get gorgonians and macros. I believe it was form florida. can't seam to find it. I checked out the sticky seams alot of links are broken or sites are down.

if you all could point me in the right direction that would be amazing.

Im not sure where online to order them from but my LFS has 4 in their frag tank they have been in there for about 2 months and no one seems to want them. I personally love them but am slowly venturing into corals and keeping with the fully photosynthetic corals.

Im not quite sure how hard it would be to ship coral but I can ask if they can ship.
Id take pictures if you would like

thanks that looks like a good site I "ll defiantly look in to it a bit more.
there macro selection is not the best but there sponges and gorgonians seam nice.

you ever use this place before? im interested in some of their sponges but never heard of them

Yes, they are very good to deal with, I spoke to the owner by phone and they got the size gorgonians that I wanted...
Gonna place another order for my new 600g tank, soon

yeah KP aquatics was the one I was thinking about. had it booked marked on my old PC.
they used to be sea life something or other. so between live plants.com and other macro growers here and KP I think I can get what I want.
yay!

I've ordered gorgonians twice from KP Aquatics and was very pleased both times. They were well packed and arrived in excellent condition.

well I can't wait to try some most likely going with KP...but I cracked my tank drilling it so it will be another week or two...
any care guidelines I should know about?
I never thought to look at ebay i'll give it a look and see what i can see.

Divertom.com is a good place too, he's located in the keys, owner/diver. I've ordered from them a bunch

It depends on whether you want to keep PS or NPS gorgs. There are some PS yellow and orange gorgs available from KP but they are not the NPS Diodogorgia that I believe you are talking about.

Back