Where to get Turbo snails in San Jose?

ERB82

Sharks fan!
Hi guys I am new to this forum and reef keeping in general. I was wondering where you guys get these Turbo snails that are so highly recomended on this site. So far I have Astrea, Nassarius, and Cerith snails in my tank but wanted to to add 1 or 2 of these Turbo snails I keep hearing about. I wanted to find them locally because there isn't anything I want to order that would justify trying something online.

The LFS's I frequent are T and T and Dolphin but I haven't seen them there.

On a side not if anyone has some good live rock for sale and some pulsing Xenia for cheap I'd be interested if you aren't to far from the Saratoga area.

Thanks!
Elliott

T&T Aquarium & Pet/Fishing Supplies
950 S. First St, San Jose, CA, 408-279-1868

I really like this place his display tanks are killer looking.

His tanks are ok. Only the one on the left hand side is doing good. The right has new stuff every other month. His stuff are very expensive. You can say the most expensive store in SJ.

Yeah I noticed that to haha. Any other nice stores in the area? I'm pretty new to this whole thing. My roomate got me into it.

Dolphin is a very nice store. I haven't been to the new one but the old one is nice so I'm sure the new one is even better. If you are looking for advise look for Tyler at Dolphin. Don't take advise from T&T. Tyler will tell you what to get and what not for newbie :D ..

Back