Where's my oldschool folks at?

dublo8

Please stand up. I'm moving back to AZ from the bay area. It's been about 9 years. I want to see who's still around and staying salty. No offense to the newer folk.

I would also like to see who is in the San tan/queen creek area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome back. I'm out in way east Mesa now just a couple of miles from Queen Creek.

Welcome back. I'm out in way east Mesa now just a couple of miles from Queen Creek.
Nice. Good to see your still around. I saw a couple familiar names but a lot weren't active anymore. Good to see a lot of new names and faces here as well.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hello, been reefing for a long time (2005) and a member here for nearly as long. I do have a newer account bacause I forgot my password and have a different email from when I started that account. I still do it old school methods as well MH lighting, modified berline style filteration with a small fuge and filter sock, live rock, 3" sand bed and flow. I almost went with kalk dosing again, old school for sure but I am going to try out 2 part and a doser.

I'm still around - since 2003. Currently tankless for about a year and half, but thinking about starting again.

Back