Which are Male and Female

I wanted that trio myself, you were fast! I had a trio from ladd, now have a pair for a couple of years. I will agree that the all look like my male, especially the top and bottom ones, but I doubt you have any problems. Mine have never displayed any aggression towards each other, they are actually some what timid... Very hardy. Eat anything. Love mine and would love to have a few more females.

I completely understand the QT comments but - For what it's worth, to you... I have bought fish from LADD that have had flukes, I have had two show up with Ich and I have had multiple angels that didn't eat. They are better then most LFS but far from perfect. ;)

I wanted that trio myself, you were fast! I had a trio from ladd, now have a pair for a couple of years. I will agree that the all look like my male, especially the top and bottom ones, but I doubt you have any problems. Mine have never displayed any aggression towards each other, they are actually some what timid... Very hardy. Eat anything. Love mine and would love to have a few more females.

I completely understand the QT comments but - For what it's worth, to you... I have bought fish from LADD that have had flukes, I have had two show up with Ich and I have had multiple angels that didn't eat. They are better then most LFS but far from perfect. ;)

Thanks for the feed back. I am home every day and ready to go when they post. It is a nightly thing for our family to look at what is posted.

One of them was out front in minutes. The other two did not come out till later in the day. I picked them up around 9am and had them in the tank about 10:30. The lights stayed off till 2:30 to 3:00 and kept below 30%. I believe this helps the fish all get to know each other. I feed HEAVILY for the first 3-4 days and then do a water change in about 7 days. The other two came out to the front the next morning. The only LADD fish I had any trouble with in my tank was the potters I recently got. He has not fed well but after a little over a week he has started feeding from the water column. My flame angel did a similar thing but took over a month to start feeding from the water column so I was not worried.

I did purchase a Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse for a friend that died first day. I did the acclimation and his tank has been up for over 5 years so I think the fish just did not ship well.

Don't get me started about ich. I think most fish can live just fine with a small ich population in the tank. Bring a fish in your tank like a powder blue that has a low immunity to ich and your ich population grows. This large ich population overwhelms the immunity the other fish have and boom every fish in the tank has it. Some fish are just to be avoided. IMO Sorry I digress!

The reply I just got is that the male is in the box and the other two are females. I replied asking how they can tell.

I suggest you reply to them with one of their own photos, and then ask to speak to someone more knowledgable. Kevin Kohen I'm sure will have no problem seeing the issue, and probably helping you get some females...

p-37145-anthias.jpg

Back