White Zoas/Palys?

revclyburn

Hey,

does anyone out there have any white Zoas/Palys, buttons? I saw some that a guy had posted here, not completely white, sort of beige, large, those were sweet, would love a frag of those. Got to find that post. But anyway, what Zoas/Palys/buttons do you have that are beige or white and large?

rev

Last edited:
I have some that are medium sized(like half the diameter of a PPE) that are white with long tentacles, a glowing orange oral disc and a white mouth, unfortuantly they are extremely slow growing and I only have 3 polyps.

yeah i have seen "cream" colored zoas... they look sweat... i wish someone local had them...

Bueller...

Bueller..

Sure, I have some paly's that are white with a green skirt... I'll try and get some pics tomorrow and get them posted... And no they're not bleached... You can tell the difference between one that is bleached and one that is truly white...

Yeh all the ones that have been stated have some other color on them other than white, but I dont think their is such thing as a PURE white zoo/paly, might be wrong though, I have seen grandis that are almost white but still tan/ brown, like to see a pic if there such a thing as 100% white

how's these for white zoanthids. They are not bleached I have had this colony for about 2 months. Willing to trade frags locally.
DSCF3598.jpg

these guys are more grey than pure white, and they show no color under actinics either. I haven't submitted them to zoaid yet but will soon just waiting for a good camera. Hoping to name them "ghost rider".

yeh still not pure white but those are really nice! I like the two black lines that go from the mouth to the skirt.

OH those are nice,

regardless of color. strains of white or grey, they are nice. What do you want for a frag? Don't have much, really just mushroom. But let me know what you want for some of those. Also don't let the bleachesd Zoas people tell you that they need more light whatever, keep them that way.

rev

Here are the aforementioned white paly's... They were a hitchiker on some LR I got in... They grow pretty fast... :)

Picture004.jpg

Those grey's are sweet indeed Mar-y-sol. And yours too Ct_Vol. I would love a frag of both of those Zoas.

Sambo123, even if there's no perfectly white Zoas/Palys out there, I'm sure there's a morph close to it somewhere, and not everything you see that appears to be bleached out, is.

What Zoas/Palpys do you have?

revclyburn

Back