wife of Dan needs help quickly :)

Willistein

so we have a branch down across our wires, RGE is on their way (they were smoking!) and will likely turn the power off for a while. I cannot get a hold of hubby as he's golfing (!) and won't answer his phone. What do I have to do for this tank?

Thanks, you guys are the best!

Jaime

Oh geez...I would power everything down right before they kill power..other than that, Dan won't be golfing much longer. Just leave it be.

okay thanks :) I just hope they let him down the street! They have our road blocked off and aren't letting any one come or go. I'm not allowed to leave at the moment....

I have a 75G and we had a 1.5 hour power outage once. All I did was stir the water with a wooden spoon every 1/2 hour just to break the top of the water to release the gases. Everything was fine.

Send him a txt about it he might read that.

-Sweet

Dan, that woman is a real keeper. I can't believe she was thinking about your tank at a time like that.

Husband of Wife of Dan is back and all is well. Golfing on the other hand kinda sucked...;)

I can not imagine trying to hit a ball today. It goes straight then gets blown the heck right...haha. Happy everything is doing ok and nobody was hurt.

Nice job Dan's wife. Looks like she deserves a nice dinner and a movie for saving your tank.:p

She's a keeper all right. Yeah, she was worried because at one point they were going to turn the power off, but they never did.

I had a shot last night that was headed for the corn field, but curved back and landed in the middle of the fairway, it was crazy - I think there were at least 40mph winds, probably 50mph gusts.

Back