• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure what other people like in shirts, but here is one design. Feel free to critize.

Blue shirt with plain white screen print... you could do any color of shirt you wanted, blue, red, brown, green, pink whatever.
Either logo could be changed to go on the front or back.

front.gif

back.gif

Lee, cool looking shirt! You know what, we could just print these out on iron on's and iron them on some shirts. Ive done them like that before, they last a fairly long time for the money and are easy. Ive got a continuous ink system for my printer and would be willing to print them out if you wanna try some. The only problem is, is that each graphic could only be 8.5" x 11"

Oh yeah, is it me or does the www look a tad too close to the graphic?

I can move the stuff around, I also noticed I forgot to fill in some of the water(blue) areas around the coral.

Can you do white with the iron-on's? If we were to do a design like this, we could screen print them ourselves. My friends band does that with all there shirts that way they can keep the designs on hand and print them as needed so they don't end up with a box full of XXL or XS. I've never screen printed before, but i'm sure they could help me get started.

Another thing, were we wanting to do names/screen names? It would be cool, but cost would prob. be considerably higher.

I used to screenprint for a living. I have a screen and squeegee but no ink or a way to burn an image on the screen.

The iron ons do work on white but you kinda see the iron on patch, but its real faint and only really noticable if you iron it too long.

Pretty good so far I would say.

The iron ons tend to stick out more on the white than most other colors I think. The grey/ash color seems to make them a little more unnoticeable.

I would like to buy a shirt. While we are in the discussion phase I suppose I would mention I would prefer it to be on any color shirt but white. I hate white T shirts.

A few more...
front2.gif
<br>
back2.gif
<br>
design3.gif
<br>
design4.gif

I agree, i'm not big on white either...my first design we could probably get a variety of colored shirts

Hey that would be great, I can't seem to find many images that work for t shirts.

I just noticed I spelled 'Greater' wrong in one of the designs. lol

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8745567#post8745567 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by glaspie69
I have 3 disks with professional photos of reef related items if you are looking for graphics

You do? Me wanteeee...

Back