Wow- just TERRIBLE

RockinSmall

Keepin it Spicey
I ordered two 72 inch vho's along with some food and misc items on Dec 27th. I get a call in the evening asking for like $12 more for shipping. I was surprised but he pointed out that it some kinda sorta mentioned somewhere in the description.. so fine.. i pay it... I expected my order to ship. But January 5th or 6th comes along and nothing! So, finally i call and they say.. gosh, we dunno... So the guy is walking around the warehouse and he finds it just sitting there. He tells me it must have broken and they didnt notice that it had been returned from FedEX, i was furious! How do they not track and take care of these things? Nothing would have been done about it until i called and they went looking for it. So fine, I say get me new bulbs and please send me my order and he says sure... A few hours later I get a call and he says they are now out of my bulbs and it'll be 2-3 weeks before they carry any more. R U KIDDING? maybe if they had noticed the package had been returned they would have had more in stock to send it out if it had been taken care of immediately.

So.... i asked for a refund. What a headache!

RockinSmall,
I apologize that your order was damaged in shipping. Unfortunately after the package is shipped we have little control on how it is handled by UPS.
Your package was shipped on December 27th and, because of the damage, it was delivered back to us on January 3rd.
Your package came back to us mixed with over twenty other packages that day and unfortunately our receiving guys didn't notice that it was a damaged-prior-to-delivery box.
Your paypal account was credited minutes after your phone call on January 5th.
Normally we would reship your order immediately but, as Michael informed you, we are out of stock on the specific lamp that was damaged and we will not have it back in stock for another week.
Once again I apologize about the delay in processing your damaged package.

Sincerely, Albert

www.aquacave.com

I'm ok with things getting broken. What I am not ok with is the lack of ANY communication about my order. Why did I have to call to learn it was broken 2-3 days after you recieved it back? Then not being able to refill the order was also another blow.

It would have been nice to have had some sort of notice.

I put an order in for vho's on the 28th of december and was told they were out of stock.Guess what here we are on the 28th of January and i still have not recieved my bulbs yet.Left a couple emails to go unresponded too.Called a few days back and they said they finally came in.Here we are going on day 3 since i spoke with aquacave and still no bulbs.I emailed them again and they told me that they were "happy" that their shipment finally came in and somehow forgot about my order?!?!?! ***, has to be the worst customer service by any company i have ever dealt with.They never contacted me once during this whole ordeal, i had to contact them.And when i did emails never were returned or the phone just rang and went to a voicemail with no response.After i recieve my order i will NEVER order another item from them again.Thats if i ever get my order, what a JOKE!!!!! And by the way i was also asked to pay the extra shipping too.Not a chance, if you want to charge extra for shipping it should be on the checkout page.Not after the fact, and say ummm yeah theres going to be extra shipping charges for those.Horrible Horrible Horrible company.Sorry for the rant but just very frustrated with the whole situation.

We just added another feature to our VHO lamp listings that notifies buyer of extra oversize shipping fee. Hopefully this will make it more clear and will eliminate any future misunderstandings.
We always notify customers if any specific item is back ordered. The only time we keep order pending is if customer instructed us to do so.
We do our best to give customers precise arrival time on back ordered items, unfortunately, a lot of shipments are being delayed due to number of reasons which are out of our control.

Albert

www.aquacave.com

Oh god, I ordered bulbs friday. Apparently one type of the 3 that I purchased was out of stock, I did not know this until I recieved a call yesterday letting me know they would be in at the end of the week and likely shipped on friday. I was atleast pleased that someone called to tell me. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get everything ok.

sounds like thay are not on the ball from all the stuff i have read wow

I would give them the benefit of the doubt until u have an issue urself. if u think about it, more people come forward that are unhappy with a transaction than the people who are happy with it. There may be a billion happy customers out there,...we dont know.

My order has shipped, supposed to be here tomorrow. the only thing i can comment on thus far is that since my order was delayed for a week becuase it was not in stock and did not say this on the website, they should have upgraded my shipping for free. That would have just been good customer service IMO.

Back