WTB 100 gal rimless tank w/ stand and sump

Ragin878

Anyone selling a tank some where in the 100 gal range? Was hoping for rimless but seems to be a bust.
Any setups in the 100 gal range please respond to this post thank. Everyone be safe this weekend.

Anyone selling a tank some where in the 100 gal range? Was hoping for rimless but seems to be a bust.

Any setups in the 100 gal range please respond to this post thank. Everyone be safe this weekend.

My buddy is selling a 75 rimless.$400 Amazing condition. Not what ur looking for but just throwing it out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also recommend looking at a company called "Deep Blue". They make several sizes of reef ready rimless tanks and even offer starfire glass on some. I have bought several through John and Jennifer at Fish and Other Ichthy Stuff and you may be surprised at the prices. I have an 80 gallon rimless with starfire front and love it. Dimensions are 48 X 24 X 16 meaning it has the same footprint as a standard 120 so finding stands is fairly easy. Brand new this tank is in your budget if I remember correctly.

Just another option to think about.

Aaron

I think Jeff Foltz is selling a 80 rimless also with stand. It is rimless with one corner overflow.

How far are you willing to travel? Buddy on east coast has a 100g miracle tank with stand sump return pump and 6 bulb ati fixture.

Still have yet to find what I'm looking for. If anyone has anything for me plz PM with contact info thank you!

Well kinda double the size but a rare tank. Have an ELOS 160XL with custom stand, custom adv acrylics sump, return, and UV. Tank is mint and let it all go for a fraction of what they are new.

Back