Wtb 50-75 gallon setup

scotties82

My friend is looking to get back in the hobby and is looking for anything from a tank and stand to a full setup, tank must be drilled with overflow, thanks!

I know it's not what you're looking for but I have a 55 gallon for $25. It is not drilled but I do have two glass bits that can be borrowed.

Sass wrasse do u have a stand to? Also is it scratched up bad? Trigger are u still looking for 800$ it might be alittle high for his budget to get started

I dropped it to 700 in the thread I think.

Like I said can mix match and get the price down for sure. Lots of good equipment mixed in with it... hydors, aquaticlife t5's etc. I don't mind pulling stuff off to get the price down if need to.

It is like buying a new tank though, it is perfect. If I didn't need the extra real estate I would set it up in a heart beat. One of the coolest shaped tanks I've ever seen. Just wish it was 100 gallons more.

Sass wrasse do u have a stand to? Also is it scratched up bad? Trigger are u still looking for 800$ it might be alittle high for his budget to get started

We have a stand that it fits on but was made for a bowfront tank. We just used it as a place to hold things. The stand is not in good shape on the outside..structurally sound though. Pm me your number and I'll text some pics.

I have a 58g for sale with a lifereef overflow system that will never flood. Or your friend can get the tank drilled. The thread is on this page.

Back