WTB: Apex jr controller

ninersrule1

Starting a 20g and looking for a cheap controller that will connect to internet and monitor ph and Temp.

Really sad at the very few options and fact Neptune doesn't make a junior controller anymore. If anyone has a good used one I'd be interested.

Apex jr will not monitor ph unless you add a module. I have an apex jr with temp probe no display for $80 if you’re interested.

Apex jr will not monitor ph unless you add a module. I have an apex jr with temp probe no display for $80 if you're interested.

Can you connect apex jr to internet via Ethernet or wifi?

Didn't realise it doesn't do pH, do they still sell that module? Sorry been out of the hobby for a little bit .

Does your unit come with the DC8 strip?

Apex jr has 4 outlets on the base unit as well as ethernet port. I run mine this way with a PM1 for PH on my 20 Nuvo. Some have connected via wifi using a gaming wifi adapter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Can you connect apex jr to internet via Ethernet or wifi?

Didn't realise it doesn't do pH, do they still sell that module? Sorry been out of the hobby for a little bit .

Does your unit come with the DC8 strip?

Yes I have it connected to fusion. Also yes what he said vvvv

Apex jr has 4 outlets on the base unit as well as ethernet port. I run mine this way with a PM1 for PH on my 20 Nuvo. Some have connected via wifi using a gaming wifi adapter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So the no display model can be connected to a PM1? And do you see the temp and display via a phone app or pc ?

Yes you can see temp and turn on/off whatever is plug into the outlet. You can add pm1, pm2 and even eb8 for more outlet. I just use the apex jr to control temp and alert me if my temp is too high or low. Also feed mode to turn off the pumps.

Yes you can see temp and turn on/off whatever is plug into the outlet. You can add pm1, pm2 and even eb8 for more outlet. I just use the apex jr to control temp and alert me if my temp is too high or low. Also feed mode to turn off the pumps.

I can probably do without the display if I can monitor on phone/pc.

I see it has four outlets, The lights and wave maker I'm using have their own control, so I'd probably use the strips for heat, maybe the ATO, do you hook up the circ pump so for feed mode it would turn it off? It's a 20g nano.

Can you send me pics of your controller? Thank you.

Apex jr will not monitor ph unless you add a module. I have an apex jr with temp probe no display for $80 if you're interested.

Haven't forgotten about you, I was hoping to get an apex jr with the display and I had a couple of people pm me about theirs but I replied to them and haven't heard back.

If I don't hear from them within next couple of days I'll take you apex no display if it's still available.

Thank you again.

Back