Wtb apex

Do not do the lite. Sorry to anyone selling a lite but while the software is the same neptune no longer supports the hardware. I would contact neptune and see what they do if the main board goes bad on a lite. They may just swap it out for $150 which is their max repair fee.
Let me know if you need help once you get it.

No need to worry about the temp probe. I also have a ph probe that was dried for a few months at least. I plugged it in just to get the apex up and running before I replaced it and what do you know? It is still working 2 months later. I will eventually replace it but not yet.

Cursing you Bobby.

Sam mine will be available as soon as the new apex is released. It is ugly as sin but I will be getting it.

Im running an old aqua jr, which still works great, but nl web acess for vacations, let me know Bobby if you want to sell yours

Im running an old aqua jr, which still works great, but nl web acess for vacations, let me know Bobby if you want to sell yours

Why does everyone assume that I am going to sell my equipment?

Yep it has been about 3 months since I have purchased new .. .. .. looks to be about that time I guess.

:lol2:

Yeah that was me Sam. I have a few questions about the new system but it looks like it has a few extra features only the geekiest will appreciate. I do have a brand new extra main unit. No probes or monitor or eb8 though.

Back