WTB Cone skimmer w internal pump

justiceprevails

Looking foe a cone skimmer with an internal pump. I want the smaller footprint. Will be used on a 60 gal reef tank. extra capacity would be a plus for future possible tank upgrades. Let me know if you run across one for sale for a good price. Thanks in advance.

I have an I-tech 200 skimmer that I used on a 70 gallon reef tank. It's in great shape but needs a new internal pump if you are interested.

I have an I-tech 200 skimmer that I used on a 70 gallon reef tank. It's in great shape but needs a new internal pump if you are interested.

I really like the I-Tech skimmer but from what I can find - it has about a 13 X 11 footprint - and that is too bug for my space. darn that is a nice skimmer.

I really like the I-Tech skimmer but from what I can find - it has about a 13 X 11 footprint - and that is too bug for my space. darn that is a nice skimmer.

Now that I look at my skimmer more closely, I believe it is an I-tech 100 with the internal pump. The footprint is actually quite small. Let me know if you are interested.

Back