WTB Equipment to set up large reef tank

aquadog11

Looking for 125 Aprox. Gal. for fuge freferably RR.Large skimmer,pumps,Ect.
Large rubbermaid for sump in basement.Wave maker,sea swirls Ect.

Im doing A 240 and ive been thinking about coming over for some
time.Don't know paul but I will call you real soon.

You are welcome to stop and see our setup on your way to Bill's (or any other time). We have approximately 1400 gallons of water running through the system. We have three display tanks upstairs and four frag tanks downstairs. The latest frag tank is 3'x16'x 1' high. We really enjoy the hobby! We're located in Mukwonago so it is on your way down to Bill's.
Bill Davis's tanks are really great and he has some amazing stuff! It will be a trip worth making (not far from Milwaukee at all).
PM for directions and phone.
Paul Law

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13821423#post13821423 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pal
The latest frag tank is 3'x16'x 1' high. We really enjoy the hobby! We're located in Mukwonago so it is on your way down to Bill's.

Paul Law

Wow Paul that sounds like some real frag tank. I'm guessing a little over 350 gallons on just one frag tank. I know you have some other good sized display tanks in your system as well that had seen several years ago.

Since were basicly neighbors I'd love to see that frag tank some time.

I presently have a simple 120 reef display tank, 40 gallon none reef display tank and 2 30 gallon frag tanks all on one system. For fresh water I have a 210 gallon pond in the basement for wintering Koi and just started on my rack of 12 fresh water tanks . Not going to go with the 100 plus tanks I had years ago.

Dennis

Are you still looking for a 125? Frank has a tank for one for sale that I think is about that size. You should PM him (nursefry).

Back