wtb misc.

CurtisL

Hey everyone, in the process of piecing my system together. I am and will be in need of dry goods. If anyone has some extras laying around, lmk. I need the following.

- sump, prefer acrylic with sock holder.
- a pump, will need to sustain a 90 gallon reef tank.
- bulkheads
- power heads, prefer jebao's with magnets.
- skimmer - rated for ~100 gallons or more
- dry rock
- sand

Not looking for retail prices, will buy new for that, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone had anything around they would like to get rid of for a decent deal. Lmk, I'm in clearwater.

I may have the return pump and the controllers you will need for the WP25 from JVD. I'll have to search for all this first and then talk prices.

thanks for the replies everyone, pmed on the sump.

webmanny, lmk what you come up with, If you come up with the controllers I may try to work a deal with JVD.

I will let the two with rock know, id like to knock out the equipment before the rock.

thanks for the responses, keep them coming

I have an acrylic sump....was used on a 120. dual 4inch socks skimmer chamber pump chamber....never measured exact but rufly 30x14x16inches. possiblt 20plus gallon. asking 70

I have two Jebao controllers without pump or power cable for $15.00 each. Used them for 3 months.

I also have an adjustable and submersible return pump. Not sure of the brand name, but it can do up to 800 GPH at max 6 ft height. The pump can go for $20.00. It is brand new, still in the box.

Pictures below.
upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

upload_-1.jpg

perfect,

webmanny - whats your location and good time to arrange grabbing the controllers from you? I am interested in the pump as well, im having a hard time calculating flow, do you think it will be enough?

Jvd - ill take those as well, since i will grab the controllers from manny, when is good time to arrange grabbing them?

Curtis,

This pump will turn over all of your tank volume about 8 times per hour. I believe that is good, but the team will have to chime in to confirm. Either way, I'll send you my address and good times for pick up via PM.

Back