WTB Neptune Systems Apex Aquarium

What do you love, what do you hate about the unit? You're selling yours because?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

[emoji106] Considering one also. Looking for honest opinions

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Contact Aaron Crossley, I know hes got a few for sale. Goes by StPaulie or something of the sort on this group. I love mine. It runs my entire system, two reefbrite xhos, 6 dosers, vortechs, return, ect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have the Apex orange label I'm deciding to put up for sale with 2 eb8, break out box, apex probe holder, with ph/temp/ozone probe for $350. I don't know if you want to take a drive down bradenton .

Edit: nevermind just saw you want a new one.

Good luck finding a used latest model apex. I don't know why people think they can get the latest stuff used for 6 months and pay half price. I've seen one used apex in the past year and it was $600+.

Any specific reason you want the new one? I've got a classic & it does all I need it to do and things I don't need it to do. Just curious...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Good luck finding a used latest model apex. I don't know why people think they can get the latest stuff used for 6 months and pay half price. I've seen one used apex in the past year and it was $600+.

Why so terse? I don't think the OP said anything about 1/2 price. Although 1/2 off sounds about right for just about anything you buy used for saltwater.

Apex is coming out very soon with a Cal. Mag. ALK System that only works with the Newest Controller.

And the conductivity system is improved, and your programming options are increased greatly. You can program against variables such as power draw. You have ports for ancillary equipment without having to utilize a valuable EB8(38) socket. Oh and it looks cooler.

Back