WTB T-5 super atinic

Thought about it since its only use half of the electricity and brighter. I heard the T-5 super atinic has the same color with the VHO.

Hey Ying they are the same as the VHO's I have two 36" on my tank and there are the same color but look alittle bit brigther then when I had the VHO's.

Do they really suck up less power though? I have 2x110 46.5 inch VHOs right now. Can i get away with just 2x54 watt t5s instead? Sorry for hijacking ur thread steve

No problem Yinger. Hey Mario, where do i order the bulbs? I need 4x46.5 or 48". Does marinedepot has it?

thanks Mario. i will pick them up sometime next weekend. Ying do you want to pick up two for your tank? Group buy:)

yes you do but they will make a huge diffrence then the VHO's cuase you take full advantage of the bubls light out put.

Yup don't forget the reflectors, otherwise it would be a waste to just have the bulb by itself.

Ying T5's use a lot less energy than other fluorescent systems. It also puts out substantial amount of light for the little energy used.

Back