WTS equiptment cheep!

five.five-six

Hamilton 250 X 2 MH SE + 96 X 2 power compact hangable hood with fans $150

Any coral, regardles of light demand, will flourish under these lights. I run 2X250 on my 6' tank and my entire electric bill for the tank is $105/ month uses 300 KWH/ month @$0.35

lamps included are in good shape to like new sets: Hamilton 14k, JBJ 20K (pictured), XM 10K, unknown looks 14K, several others You won't need to buy bulbs for years. florescents still have 6 months on them and cost $30 to replace from marine depot.

There are some scuffs on it, the sides are much better than the top and the camera really shows them off, easily buffed out with acrylic tank polishing kit.

gNh2ct.jpg

SBRlEB.jpg

PFO 250X2 M58 ballest Used it to setup my reflectors for a week or two before I switched to electronic ballast. Grow any SPS, clam or whatever you want with Halide $50

N6KHU6.jpg

Unused lab grade temp probe for neptune ACIII or ACIII pro $15 each

jKZfIH.jpg

Hydor Korelia 4 12 watts, 1200 GPH This one has never been wet. I'll include 2 used impellers and shafts $35

pEjsdX.jpg

Aqua Via 1/10 HP flow through chiller.
Very Quiet uses a Mitsubishi compressor. Thermostat has been bypassed so you need to use a controller or APEX or something like that

Durring the last heat wave, I ran it on my 135 for a few days and this little thing gave me a solid 3-4 degrees of pull down, no kidding! pretty quiet too. $50

QoaGKq.jpg

ARO electronic 250 watt Halide ballasts fully tested and work great $15 each or $40 for 3

lo2iXu.jpg

DI stages for RO/DI $20 each

Whole house filter sold

TGdCuY.jpg

ASM G4 used $100 works great retails $429, rated for 350 gallons.

OrAdXJ.jpg

TLF fluidized bed reactor $20 (I have 2)

Large reactor is not avalable.

FyJHax.jpg

CPR backpack HOB skimmer with "œreef ready" bubble catcher option $50

1Y66PB.jpg

Neptune aquasurf module. Will add 4 channels of 0-10V control to Apex classic. Will dim up to 4 lights or speed control on pumps $50

I got new Salifert CA and MG test kits, the old ones still test the same as the new ones and have several (upwards of 10) tests left. Free

Chiller is pending

Mark I will take one of the temp probes just in case one of mine fails in the next 10 years.

LOL, Steve you can have them both and they do fail.

I did sell the chiller :) really nice guy

Sort of surprised the Korelia 4 and DI stages haven’t sold.

Thanks. I am surprised no one has bought your ASM skimmer. It is a great workhorse skimmer for the price. I am tempted to just to experiment with some mods.

For the $150 price, I'll convert it from Power compact to T5 fluorescent. Several halide lamps included

Hamilton 250 X 2 MH SE + 96 X 2 power compact hangable hood with fans $150

Any coral, regardles of light demand, will flourish under these lights. I run 2X250 on my 6' tank and my entire electric bill for the tank is $105/ month uses 300 KWH/ month @$0.35

lamps included are in good shape to like new sets: Hamilton 14k, JBJ 20K (pictured), XM 10K, unknown looks 14K, several others You won't need to buy bulbs for years. florescents still have 6 months on them and cost $30 to replace from marine depot.

There are some scuffs on it, the sides are much better than the top and the camera really shows them off, easily buffed out with acrylic tank polishing kit.

gNh2ct.jpg

SBRlEB.jpg

Back