xanthichthys blue throat are they..

triggermen

hi , i find it very cute triggerfish but are they aggresive type??? need your input bfore purchasing one.:thumbsup:

Mine allows me to pet him when I am feeding it. And while the feeding frenzy is going on in my tank, he shows no aggression towards anyone else in the tank big or small.

I have 2 males (started as 1 male and 1 female) they are peacefull and don't bother any of my angels in 210 tank (have several like emperor , asfur , queen , several dwarfs) , never nip any of my long filament angels...

They just need space and constant feeding ...they are agressive and active feeders...

What size tank? That will help answering your second question. As to the first, they are usually peaceful, but once in a while you get one that definitely is not.

thks wolvirine tank size is 5' x 2.5' x 2 ( H ). another question can a male fish loses its yellow colour over time.

thks wolvirine tank size is 5' x 2.5' x 2 ( H ). another question can a male fish loses its yellow colour over time.

Males can sometimes lose their colors if their not kept in the presence of females. It doesn't always happen, but it can.

i was thinking about adding one to my 240g mixed reef. do they eat crabs and shrimp? i have a pair of extra large coral banded shrimp and a lot of hermits that i do not want to lose.

Had one in my old 100g. Awesome, fun fish to watch. Not aggressive at all IME! Quite the model citizen.

GL :thumbsup:

Back