Xmas Coral Presents -- FREE

Good karma to you sir. You are what gives me faith in my fellow man during these trying times.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Very impressive, Christmas presents from a man with a mezuzah on his frond door :)

Dave is one of the most generous people I know.

And has just about the most impressive private aquarium I have ever seen.

This is very refreshing to see! Good for you bro. I had a good year and don't need any corals at this time but wanted to post a thank you for the inspiring post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to you Dave B. You're too kind~~~
I'm tempted to drive down and see your tank in person, say hi, and receive some coral, but I'm more than happy to say hi via RC and watch your tank on your webcam for now~~~
(although I will admit, feel a little creepy watching your webcam... lol)

Hey Santa can I tell you I will be there by 2pm, never call, then call the next day and say I got hung up and will be there by 4pm today, then don't show up call at 9pm and ask if you are still available? That is the reason I give it away at meetings or to friends. Sorry if I sound like the Grinch, but Dave you truly are a Santa. Next time you are down my way come by Pirates Cove and I will cut you some frags of what is needing a trim. Even if you are on the Naughty List:)

Thanks Dave I showed up when I said I would and you were more then generous .your tank is looking great
Thanks again

Thank you for making time Saturday. My son had a blast seeing all your fish. I forgot the name, but the lime green coral with green patches looks absolutely beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back