Your favorite acros?

ARVERLY

After seeing Jeff's (Swirlygig) huge colonies last night, I've decided to focus on only a handful of SPS. I have about 50 frags coming in the next few weeks, so I will most likely trade or sell most.

Here are my top 20 that I will nurture into colonies in my tank:

Red Dragon
Hawkins Echinata
Ice Fire Echinata (still looking)
Oregon Tort
Banana Lokani (still looking)
Yellow Suharsonoi
Purple Monster
BC Skinny Love
GC Ultimate Efflo
AquaSD Rainbow Mille
Sapphire Mille
ORA Red Planet
ORA Pearlberry
RR Pink Floyd
Tyree Pink Lemonade
Tyree Orange Setosa
Tyree Bali Tri-color
Paletta's Pink Tip
Strawberry Shortcake

Do not have the list, but I do like the idea of keeping a small number of colonies going, well per area. I have quite a few SPS, but I would say there are only so many color/shape combinations before you start seeing things that are rather similar.

I guess if I had to pick 10-20 I would just go for as big of a color spread as possible, your list looks like a winner in that department.

I don't really know what my favorite SPS are. I tend to like a lot and of my large colonies none of those would make my list. :). I really love the SSC but mine is still frag size. I lost my large colony of it in my last tank crash but it was always my favorite.

Give that Efflo a lot of space to encrust. A lot!

Some of my favorites that I don't see on your list are

PC Rainbow
Tyree Tri color
Garf Purple Bonsai
Orange Passion
ORA Joe the Coral

Give that Efflo a lot of space to encrust. A lot!

Some of my favorites that I don't see on your list are

PC Rainbow
Tyree Tri color
Garf Purple Bonsai
Orange Passion
ORA Joe the Coral

I'm actually geting a PCrainbow as well. I like OP but I can't see myself spending $200 for a half an inch frag.

30K lokani
Ice Fire
Granulosa
Echinata
Purple Monster
Caroliniana
Fire Dragon
Setosa

I'd be happy to have colonies of this list over my list! Gotta love em deepwater/smoothskin acros! I'm getting my purple monster in Feb and by the time it's ready to be fragged, I'm sure the Granulosa you got at WWC will be ready as well!

Back