Z moving

manderx

dunno if everyone's heard or not, but Z will be shutting down for a while (they just put a sign up out front). I think they are calling it a 'moving sale'.

i have no idea what deals may or may not be present, but i can only imagine they will try to liquidate all sorts of stuff other than just livestock/drygoods.

I went there yesterday and didnt see any saltwater stuff on sale, i think they are just saving it for the new store.

where are they moving to? i think the move to c-burg was the worst decision ever, bad location, competition with other stores (i.e. petsmart).

the place was always buzzing in bburg, and always felt empty in the new cburg location.....

hope you guys have more luck with them in the future, sucks not having a decent pet store nearby.

not much to choose from here in cville either. about equal to the likes of C&P and ZQ, maybe even less.

they have livestock marked at 10% off.

they have a place lined up in bburg and are just waiting on the builders to finish.

As of now there is not a set ETA for the store opening. Some of the remaining livestock and display systems are up for sale by appointment.
The store web page (zooquaticpet.com) says it will have additional updates.

Back