Zoa ID??

LCDR Noble

Picked up these 4 zoas from a local reefer and even he wasn’t sure of their names. Can someone help me out and ID these ?
IMG_8274.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8273.jpeg
    IMG_8273.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8272.jpeg
    IMG_8272.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8271.jpeg
    IMG_8271.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
They're Zoanthids :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I'm not much into the fancy/"hobby" names. That said, I'm pretty old school and prefer to go by scientific name with my Acros. Hopefully, someone knowledgeable in the, "hobby" names like @reefing102 @Dr. Reef or @Corals.com can help you out.

Last edited:
They're Zoanthids :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I'm not much into the fancy/"hobby" names. That said, I'm pretty old school and prefer to go by scientific name with my Acros. Hopefully, someone knowledgeable in the, "hobby" names like @reefing102 @Dr. Reef or @Corals.com can help you out.
I’m absolutely no good with zoas except some of the classics. Generally I try to steer people to Identification Gallery to see if what they have matches anything close

A quick look…the blues may be alpha blues. The pinkish possibly Chong bongs. Not sure on the greens. Again, strictly guesses. It’s usually best to get the name from the seller as that helps with lineage if it happens to be something rarer

Back