Zoanthids for sale?

cowcio

I hate to intrude on your Reef Club forum, but there is a possibility that I will be in the area, visiting and I am looking for any colorful zoanthids that people might be able to sell me.
Right now, on the top of my list are finding the Safecracker zoanthid

I am also interested in any deep blues.

Thanks for looking, sorry to intrude on your forum.

-Josh

Really? It seems it's hard to find them anywhere... I'm hoping the smiley at the bottom means that there are TONS of them in Delaware.

:)

the original safecrackers come from one of our club members. if he has some im sure he will chime in

Really? Any time I go somewhere to vist family or friends, I ask for things that I'm looking for. Maybe I can get lucky this time.

Please chime in :)

I think that they are beautiful zoas and I'm sure that a lot of people in Cleveland would like it if I got some.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6878604#post6878604 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mbbuna
the original safecrackers come from one of our club members. if he has some im sure he will chime in

Really? I definitely like to get ahold of a safecracker frag as well since I have lived here my whole life. Kinda cool a local guy making a name for DE in the reef community.

I have some but not at all fragged . yes im in Delaware lol,
I cant sell them Jim has exclusive rights to all funds from safecrackers :D :rollface: :D

Anybody have any other neat, "rare" zoas for sale? I am not just looking for safecrackers (although nobody has offered any yet!). As stated above, any solid blues are on the top of my list.

I have also been looking for a long time for zoas with a blue skirt. I'm sure that they exist somewhere in this world, but I have not seen any in the hobby.

Let me know.
-Josh

Back