Zoas/palys for sale or trade

gar732

Trying to get the last few things I need for my tank build so I made some zoa frags. Id also welcome trades as well. I have the following available:

God of war 3 polyps $20
Sunny D 2 polyps $15
Speckled fire and ice 3 polyps $15
Goochsters 2 polyps $10

Take them all as a pack for $50 I have enough for a few packs.

I'll also throw in a frag of what might be pink and golds with any purchase.

Here is a crappy pic when the lights were ramping down. I'll try to get a better pic in a day or two when I'm home during daylight hours.

Trying to get the last few things I need for my tank build so I made some zoa frags. Id also welcome trades as well. I have the following available:

God of war 3 polyps $20

Sunny D 2 polyps $15

Goochsters 2 polyps $10

Here is a crappy pic when the lights were ramping down. I'll try to get a better pic in a day or two when I'm home during daylight hours.

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God of war 3 polyps $20
Sunny D 2 polyps $15
Goochsters 2 polyps $10

Hi there, Im interested in your packs! Would you be willing to workout a deal with me for 3 packs?

I'm just starting out with my biocube 14, and this seems to be a good deal to get my corals started, and get some color in my tank.

Sorry I dont have anything to trade so cash it is. let me know :)

thanks, Mark

PS. I would have PM'd but I just joined the group.

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Naugatuck

Hi there, Im interested in your packs! Would you be willing to workout a deal with me for 3 packs?

I'm just starting out with my biocube 14, and this seems to be a good deal to get my corals started, and get some color in my tank.

Sorry I dont have anything to trade so cash it is. let me know :)

thanks, Mark

PS. I would have PM'd but I just joined the group.

I sent you a pm.

I'm in Naugatuck

I sent you a pm.

Howdy thanks, I got your PM, I accept thank you.
, unfortunately, I cant reply to a PM either (pathetic), since Im new to the site... anywho. Sounds good. I can meeting during the week after 5pm or flexible on the weekends. Please PM me again on date and location.

Back