1050 Gallon Tank Pics

Did you ever find a male crosshatch?

reefscience.com says they have 2 pairs but they supposedly wont break the pairs. I doubt you want another female for the money.

Just letting you know if you didn't already see them.

This has to be the MOST amazing home aquarium I have EVER seen! I cannot believe the beauty and the life in this! How long did it take to fully construct this?

I wished that aruba would update the thread from time to time. I would love to see how the anthias in quarintine turned out.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7708081#post7708081 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by charlesjordanjr
Aruba hasn't been on the board in over 2 month. I hope everything is ok.
-Chuck

I think he's more than fine if he's out diving in the Marshall Islands. :D

I haven't spoken to him in awhile either but I know he's been busy as of late. I think most of us are too in the summer months.

aruba, took me long enough to read the whole thing and have to say man just amazing how this tank is coming along and how long this thread been around, speechless. i also have bought deltec ap1004 for my 600gal setup and hope it's not too much
keep pics and any updates coming, thanks

anyone know the dimensions of the tank?
i think i may have missed it while skimming through.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10372055#post10372055 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by john37
anyone know the dimensions of the tank?
i think i may have missed it while skimming through.

"This system is 10ft by 4ft wide by 32 inches high... "

Ginormous, makes a large, beautiful tank like yours seem small. :eek1: To say nothing of a cute little 125 gal. ;)

Back