120 Gallon RR Aquarium for sale

WmTasker

JBJ 45g Rimless
Premium Member
I am selling 120 gallon RR all glass aquarium, stand with removable panals, huge canopy, 30 gallon aquarium for filter, and float switch for RO top off. I am askining $600. I will also give purchaser all of my calcium reactor equipment that I have (pics in gallery). The aquarium was a saltwater till I moved last year, I converted it to freshwater to hold my koi. I just built the koi a new pond, so I can sell the aquarium now. There are xtra pictures in my photo gallery of the building and setup of the aquaruim. PM me for additional questions. First come first serve.

32115IMG_1102.JPG

32115IMG_1100.JPG

32115IMG_1099.JPG

32115IMG_1098.JPG

The filter is a wetdry now. You can glue in one baffle and it is back to a refugium.

I might have the calcium equipment sold for $100. If that happens then I will drop the price of the tank setup to $500

$450 $450 $450 $450

I looked at what I have and this is everything you get.

120 gallon All glass aquiruam with all the overflow equipment, 30 gallon filter with bioballs and a kent float switch for top off, filter can be converted back to refugium, I have a few clamp lights to use on the refugium, I have a 250w heater, maxijet 1200 pump, some hose for return, hoses for drain to filter, stand with take off panels, canopy with opening front and old window fan for back exhaust, 2 - 5 1/2 gallon aquarium, gravel vac, alot of fresh water decorations, light timer with 48" shoplight, kent glass scraper, megfloat glass gleaner and a mag5 pump to cerculate.

I think thats all I have left.

Back