125 gallon reef tank and 15 gallon nano for sale pics

BLUEHIPPOLOVER

Hello thank you all for looking I have not been on in forever but with school my son and my recent divorce I have had no time to even think straight let alone blog. But I have fianlly found some time.I have two things for sale here both are located at my reisdence in orlando fl 32837 zip and ready for pickup ASAP

Everything is being sold as a whole I AM NOT SELLING ONE BY ONE 125 GALLON EVERYTHING GOES WITH IT FROM FISH TO ROCK TO SKIMMER TO LIGHTS SO PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO PIECE IT OUT

Pics of the 125 gallone tank stand etc
DSCN2162.jpg

DSCN2163.jpg

DSCN2164.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2166.jpg

Okay here is the statics of this tank and everything included

Details:

Tank:125 gallon pre-drilled dual overflow (some scratches nothing major)

Measurements: length (left to right) 6 ft (72in)
Width (front to back) 1 ft 6 in (18 in)

Custom bare bottom white board custom cut for the tank absolutely flawless

2 light fixtures:

Odyssea 6ft fixture (the side in the picture show I just replaced the bulbs and losed the screws.) 3 blue led lights, 2 96 watt dual daylight & 2 96 w dual actinic (both current-usa.com)

next is a custom 6 ft long wood 4 bulb holder which houses
2 zoo med 36 in super day light
2 corallife 50/50 6,000 k actinic

Stand is wood with open back and 2 door front system
length (left to right) 6ft 2 1/2 in (74 1/2 inch)

Width (front to back) 1 ft 7 1/2 inch (19 1/2 inch)

I also have a canopy not pictured hing top opens front to back like a toy chest light fixtures will fit under the hood and still be able to close just dident fit my look.Also I have all the glass for the top of the tank as well.

Inside tank 150 pounds of live rock
4 koralia mag 4 water movers
1 Phos reactor retail $50
1. Skimmer for got the name payed $250 for it
plus a clear tube to suck the clean the tank a sock for filtering the dirt out of the skimmer while cleanning 2 new cans of tropical flake food 1 huge bag 100 count of sea weed some frozen silver sides and krill 2 boxes of each
the fish
1.Korean Angelfish blue 4"
2. shoal tang 3"
3.Lipstick tang 5"
4.tomato clown 2"
5.blue hippo tang 4"
6.firfish purple 3"
7.4 light blue chromies 1"
8.2" strawberry wrasse
9.3" tuexdo urchint
10. 2 shrimp
11. 15 turbo snails
12.leather hand coral 6" across when fully opened
13.6" long anenomia
14.One small yellow and black fish dont know the name

All in all I apologize for the spelling and I am not to knowledgeable about fish coral and product I bought this system a little over 1 year ago on a whim and regreat it now to much time money and I am just a novice.
Please also dont make fun of my price I have put over $5,000 dollares into this looking for $2,000 or best offer

Now onto the nano cube
DSCN2167.jpg

DSCN2168.jpg

15 gallone black top nano tank
1 koraline water mover
2 extra filtercartridges
1 extra ballist
2 Clown fish 3"
10 pounds fiji live rock
6 heard green candy cane coral
and so much more I dont know the names of

ONCE AGAIN SELLING AS A WHOLE LOOKING FOR $800 price is negotiable as I dont know what a accuret price would be

All iteams located at
2400 Tandori Circle
Orlando,fl

Email address Grofmark@yahoo.com

phone # (407) 856-5579 ask for mark please leave message if no answer with return number would like these tanks gone by the 3rd week of november if possiable I need to get rid of these but I am not giving them away so please no $300 offer for everything thank you for your time and possiable help

Back